WP Wolf Support Forum
by BrutalDesign
We will close this forum soon. Sign up to the new forum now!
Regarding the number of my available themes and the amount of support requests I have to handle every day, I decided that my support services will only cover theme setup, trouble using any features, and bug fixes. Regretfully I can't provide support for modifications or 3rd party plugins issues. Thanks for your understanding.
WP super cache, W3 total cache : About Wordpress Cache plugins
  • Hey folks,

I got a lot of support requests from users that have issues coming from a misuse of cache plugins such as WP super cache, W3 total cache etc..

These plugins are very powerfull and must be used wisely.

By default, these plugins will create a HTML cached version of your pages to increase your loading speed.

The thing is that if you don't configure your plugin correctly, you won't be able to see modifications after creating, for exemple, a gallery or uploading your logo, as the plugin will display the "old" version of your HTML pages.

As mentioned in the support policy, I can't provide support for third party plugins issues and I think this is not my role to write tutorials about cache plugins as I'm not the author of these plugins.

Before posting a support request, be sure that you have configured your cache plugin correctly and/or delete your cache/cache folder; and be sure that your problem is not related in any way to a cache issue or to a 3rd party plugin issue.

All support requests related to a misuse of a Wordpress cache plugin will be redirected to this thread.

Thanks for your understanding.

This forum is for verified costumers only.

Sign In or Create an account

Tagged