WP Wolf Support Forum
by BrutalDesign
We will close this forum soon. Sign up to the new forum now!
Regarding the number of my available themes and the amount of support requests I have to handle every day, I decided that my support services will only cover theme setup, trouble using any features, and bug fixes. Regretfully I can't provide support for modifications or 3rd party plugins issues. Thanks for your understanding.
Reviews' pages pagination problem
  • Hi,,

I have a problem with the pagination in the reviews section. On the first review page, things are working as they should, but when you go on to page 2 and so on, the records returned are not ok. I've disabled all plugins to make sure it was not related to any of them but it did not change anything.

If you want to see the problem in action, my test blog is at the following link http://nicolasgagnon.com/blogue/critiques-dalbums

Notice the latest review and then go to the second page, you will see it still appears with only another one that is also on the first page.

Do you have any idea how I can fix this?

Thanks for your time!
  • Bonjour,

Il semblerait qu'il y ait un probleme avec la structure des permaliens.

Ma premiere idée serait de rafraichir la strucutre des permaliens dans parametres -> permaliens -> re -sauvegarder

Sinon je vois que votre site et dans le dossier "bloque".
    Votre install wordpress est-ell egalement dans ce dossier?

Cela peut aussi etre la cause du probleme

Cordialement
  • Bonjour,

J'ai essayé de re-sauvegarder les permaliens, ça n'a malheureusement rien changé. Mon installation de Wordpress est effectivement sous le dossier blogue.

Mon environnement test est une copie de mon vrai site que j'ai fait à l'aide du plugin Duplicator. Je vais me recréer un environnement test à partir de zéro pour voir quel résultat j'obtiendrai et je vous laisserai savoir. Si vous avez d'autres idées d'ici là, merci de me laisser savoir.

Cordialement,

Nicolas
  • Rebonjour,

Je me suis fait une nouvelle installation Wordpress à l'adresse dev.nicolasgagnon.com. J'ai installé le thème et modifié la structure de permaliens, mais j'obtiens toujours le même résultat.

Pour info, j'utilise les versions suivantes:
    Wordpress: 3.5.1
    PHP: 5.3.2
    MySQL:5.5.29
    Apache:2.2.23
  • Bonjour,

Je viens de faire quelques tests et en comparant les fichiers template-reviews.php et template-home-blog.php, j'ai remarqué la ligne suivante dans template-home-blog.php:

$loop = new WP_Query("post_type=post&paged=$paged");

Cette ligne est différente dans template-reviews.php:

$loop = new WP_Query("post_type=review&posts_per_page=$paged");

Je l'ai modifié pour qu'elle soit identique à celle dans template-home-blog.php et la pagination fonctionne maintenant parfaitement! Pouvez-vous me confirmer que c'est ok de modifier cette ligne de code de cette façon? Je ne crois pas qu'il y ait des impacts négatifs mais j'aimerais m'en assurer.

Merci
  • I am having this same problem... but dont under stand the language above
  • Ok after using google translate I under stand what was said.. like the post above I have made a new install on a nother site with all the latest updates and still get the same issue.. I never had this before and only noticed it after the last few theme updates.. updated to the latest thinking that would fix it.. and no luck.. hope we can figure this out
  • changing its to this also worked for me

$loop = new WP_Query("post_type=review&paged=$paged");
  • I confirm the same problem on discography template, instead of the suggested code: $loop = new WP_Query("post_type=release&posts_per_page=$paged");

i've put inside this one: $loop = new WP_Query("post_type=release&paged=$paged");

and finally it works correctly

This forum is for verified costumers only.

Sign In or Create an account

Tagged