WP Wolf Support Forum
by BrutalDesign
We will close this forum soon. Sign up to the new forum now!
Regarding the number of my available themes and the amount of support requests I have to handle every day, I decided that my support services will only cover theme setup, trouble using any features, and bug fixes. Regretfully I can't provide support for modifications or 3rd party plugins issues. Thanks for your understanding.
Zine theme settings
  • How can I set the template to display all posts types and have the botton of the home / blog page with the page number navigation, so the user can navigate to older or more recent posts?

Actually I work only with "Post" and "Movie review" types.

On Theme options I set the "home page" as "static page". Then I have all kinds of post, however I lose the page navigation on the bottom. If I change the setting to "Your recent posts", it shows only the "post" type (I lose sight of Movie review type), but the page navigation appears on the bottom.

How to proceed? Thanks!
  • Hi,

I am working on a fix for to add pagination to the home page

Will keep you updated
  • I have tried everything.

It seems that, according to the search I have made, this is a Wordpress bug.

Pagination doesn't work on static home page.

Sorry about that.

You can choose to display your latest posts as home page instead.
  • Hi BD!

Thanks for the effort. The thing is, when I choose to display my latest posts, the Movie Reviews dissapear. Can you help me with that?

Thanks again!

This forum is for verified costumers only.

Sign In or Create an account

Tagged